This page has all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for West Virginia Medicare beneficiaries. Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare benefits with government approved private health insurance that saves you money.
Not all plans are available statewide and some West Virginia counties have more plans than others. Click on your county below to see your plans.
West Virginia Medicare Advantage Enrollment Options
There are different times that you can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan. The first time you can enroll is when you have your Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). For most people, this happens when you reach age 65. After that there’s the Annual Election Period (AEP). AEP starts every year on October 15th and ends December 7th, you can enroll.
If you’re ready to enroll, but you don’t know how, you can relax. It’s easy! The simple way to get started is to contact a West Virginia Medicare agent. Agents must be licensed health and life insurance. They’re also local experts on the plans. For your protection, they must use Medicare’s selling and marketing rules. Your other option is to go directly to Medicare.gov.
Related West Virginia Medicare Insurance
- West Virginia Medicare Advantage Plans
- West Virginia Medicare Supplements
- West Virginia Medicare Part D Plans
West Virginia Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in West Virginia:
- The Health Plan SecureChoice – Option II
- The Health Plan SecureCare – Option I, MA Only
- The Health Plan SecureCare – Option II
- Advantra Choice
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-051
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-050
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-021
- Advantra Gold
- Freedom Blue PPO Standard
- Advantra Silver
- HumanaChoice R0923-002
- HumanaChoice R5826-062
- HumanaChoice R0923-001
- HumanaChoice R5826-002
- HumanaChoice H5216-123
- Humana Value Plus H5216-125
- HumanaChoice H5216-124
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 1
- HumanaChoice H5525-023
- HumanaChoice H6609-116
- HumanaChoice H5216-021
- HumanaChoice H5216-052
- HumanaChoice H6609-149
- The Health Plan SecureChoice Capitol Plan
- The Health Plan SecureCare Capitol Plan, MA Only
- The Health Plan SecureCare Capitol Plan
- HumanaChoice H5216-022
- HumanaChoice H6609-117
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.