This page lists all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans in Utah, presented by county. Utah Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare with non-government health insurance that provides more coverage.
Not all plans are available statewide and some Utah counties have more plans than others. Click on your county below to see your plans.
When and How to Enroll in a Utah Medicare Advantage Plan
There are different times that you can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan. The first time you can enroll is when you have your Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). For most people, this happens when you reach age 65. After that there’s the Annual Election Period (AEP). AEP starts every year on October 15th and ends December 7th, you can enroll.
If you’re ready to enroll, but you don’t know how, you can relax. It’s easy! The simple way to get started is to contact a Utah Medicare agent. Agents must be licensed health and life insurance. They’re also local experts on the plans. For your protection, they must use Medicare’s selling and marketing rules. Your other option is to go directly to Medicare.gov.
Related Utah Medicare Insurance
Utah Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Utah:
- Altius Advantra
- AARP MedicareComplete Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 1
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 2
- SelectHealth Advantage
- SelectHealth Advantage Essential
- SelectHealth Advantage Enhanced
- Aetna Medicare Choice Plan
- Regence MedAdvantage + Rx Enhanced
- Humana Gold Plus H2486-003
- Regence MedAdvantage + Rx Classic
- Regence MedAdvantage Basic
- Healthy Advantage Plus
- Aetna Medicare Select Plan
- HumanaChoice H6609-012
- Aetna Medicare Value Plan
- HumanaChoice H6609-128
- Altius Advantra Select
- HumanaChoice H5216-131
- HumanaChoice H5216-046
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Choice
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.