This page has all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for Rhode Island Medicare beneficiaries. Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare benefits with government approved private health insurance that saves you money.
Rural counties have limited HMO and PPO plans options, and possibly none at all. Click on your county below to see and compare your options..
Rhode Island Medicare Advantage Enrollment Options
Medicare Advantage has an Annual Election Period (AEP). This open enrollment period starts on the 15th of October and ends on the 7th of December. Coverage begins on the 1st of January. New Medicare beneficiaries have a one-time Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). For most people this happens when then they turn 65.
If you’re ready to enroll, but you don’t know how, you can relax. It’s easy! The simple way to get started is to contact a Rhode Island Medicare agent. Agents must be licensed health and life insurance. They’re also local experts on the plans. For your protection, they must use Medicare’s selling and marketing rules. Your other option is to go directly to Medicare.gov.
Related Rhode Island Medicare Insurance
- Rhode Island Medicare Advantage Plans
- Rhode Island Medicare Supplements
- Rhode Island Medicare Part D Plans
Rhode Island Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Rhode Island:
- AARP MedicareComplete Essential
- BlueCHiP for Medicare Standard with Drugs
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 2
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice
- BlueCHiP for Medicare Preferred
- BlueCHiP for Medicare Value
- BlueCHiP for Medicare Plus
- BlueCHiP for Medicare Extra
- BlueCHiP for Medicare Core
- BlueCHiP for Medicare Advance
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 3
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 1
- Neighborhood INTEGRITY
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.