Here you will find all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for Puerto Rico seniors enrolled in Medicare. Medicare Advantage Plans are government approved HMO, PPO and PFFS health insurance that replace your Original Medicare benefits.
Click on your county below to compare your plans. Plans vary from county to county, including premiums, and some rural counties may not have plans.
When and How to Enroll in a Puerto Rico Medicare Advantage Plan
There are different times that you can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan. The first time you can enroll is when you have your Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). For most people, this happens when you reach age 65. After that there’s the Annual Election Period (AEP). AEP starts every year on October 15th and ends December 7th, you can enroll.
Enrollment is simple. Most seniors use an Puerto Rico Medicare agent. Agents are licensed experts who stay on top of the details of all of the plans available. They’re paid to find the best plan for your situation, and they can’t use unethical selling and marketing tactics. The second way is to go directly to Medicare.gov or call the Medicare hotline.
Related Puerto Rico Medicare Insurance
- Puerto Rico Medicare Advantage Plans
- Puerto Rico Medicare Supplements
- Puerto Rico Medicare Part D Plans
Puerto Rico Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Puerto Rico:
- PMC – Max Extra
- MCS Classicare MediCa$h
- MMM – Elite Excel
- MCS Classicare Essential
- First+Plus – Advantage
- MMM – Elite Ultra
- MCS Classicare InteliCare
- Royal Plus
- MMM – Unico
- Humana Gold Plus H4007-013
- HumanaChoice Value H2029-001
- Humana Gold Plus H4007-012
- MCS Classicare MediOnlyNoRx
- ?ptimo Plus
- CMC Care Advantage Maximo
- CMC Care Advantage Vida
- CMC Care Advantage Ahorro
- Olympus Constellation Health
- Orion – Constellation Health
- Apollo @ Home Constellation Health
- Olympus – Constellation Health
- Orion Constellation Health
- Apollo @ Home- Constellation Health
- Apollo Constellation Health
- Apollo – Constellation Health
- Olympus Prime Constellation Health
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.