This page has all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for New Mexico Medicare beneficiaries. Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare benefits with government approved private health insurance that saves you money.
Click on your county below to compare your plans. Plans vary from county to county, including premiums, and some rural counties may not have plans.
Medicare Advantage Enrollment in New Mexico
Medicare Advantage plan enrollment is only available during enrollment periods. Seniors turning age 65, and those with Medicare Disability, can use their Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). IEP is a 7-month period starting 3 months before the month of your Medicare eligibility and ending 3 months after the month of eligibility. After that you’ll enroll or make plan changes during the Annual Election Period (AEP), which starts 15 October and ends on 7 December.
Ready to enroll but not sure where to start? No problem, it’s simple! Most people use a New Mexico Medicare agent to walk them through the whole process. Your agent is an expert on the plans available in your area, and can help you compare features. Agents are required to follow the selling and marketing guidelines established by Medicare. If you’d rather not go through an agent, you can visit Medicare.gov.
Related New Mexico Medicare Insurance
New Mexico Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in New Mexico:
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO Plan 1
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO Plan 2 with Rx
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO Plan 3 with Rx
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-123
- HumanaChoice H5216-079
- HumanaChoice H6609-115
- HumanaChoice H6609-111
- HumanaChoice H5216-077
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Flex
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Select
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Plus
- Presbyterian Senior Care Plan 3 with Rx
- Presbyterian Senior Care Plan 2 with Rx
- Presbyterian Senior Care Plan 1
- Humana Gold Plus H2649-029
- Amerivantage Classic
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Basic
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Premier
- CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations
- Molina Medicare Options
- AARP MedicareComplete
- HumanaChoice H5216-137
- CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations Plus
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.