Here you will find all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for New Hampshire seniors enrolled in Medicare. Medicare Advantage Plans are government approved HMO, PPO and PFFS health insurance that replace your Original Medicare benefits.
Rural counties have limited HMO and PPO plans options, and possibly none at all. Click on your county below to see and compare your options..
New Hampshire Medicare Advantage Enrollment Options
Medicare Advantage plan enrollment is only available during enrollment periods. Seniors turning age 65, and those with Medicare Disability, can use their Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). IEP is a 7-month period starting 3 months before the month of your Medicare eligibility and ending 3 months after the month of eligibility. After that you’ll enroll or make plan changes during the Annual Election Period (AEP), which starts 15 October and ends on 7 December.
Ready to enroll but not sure where to start? No problem, it’s simple! Most people use a New Hampshire Medicare agent to walk them through the whole process. Your agent is an expert on the plans available in your area, and can help you compare features. Agents are required to follow the selling and marketing guidelines established by Medicare. If you’d rather not go through an agent, you can visit Medicare.gov.
Related New Hampshire Medicare Insurance
- New Hampshire Medicare Advantage Plans
- New Hampshire Medicare Supplements
- New Hampshire Medicare Part D Plans
New Hampshire Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in New Hampshire:
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Stride Value Rx
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 3
- Harvard Pilgrim Stride Value Rx Plus
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 2
- Humana Gold Plus H5619-040
- Anthem MediBlue Coordination Plus
- Anthem MediBlue Access
- Anthem MediBlue Plus
- HumanaChoice H5216-058
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 1
- HumanaChoice H5216-057
- HumanaChoice H5216-138
- HumanaChoice H5216-059
- Humana Value Plus H5619-065
- Martin’s Point Generations Advantage Prime
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect Rx
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect Essential
- Martin’s Point Generations Advantage Select
- Harvard Pilgrim Stride Basic Rx
- Martin’s Point Generations Advantage Value Plus
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.