This page lists all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans in Montana, presented by county. Montana Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare with non-government health insurance that provides more coverage.
Click on your county below to compare your plans. Plans vary from county to county, including premiums, and some rural counties may not have plans.
When and How to Enroll in a Montana Medicare Advantage Plan
Medicare Advantage plan enrollment is only available during enrollment periods. Seniors turning age 65, and those with Medicare Disability, can use their Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). IEP is a 7-month period starting 3 months before the month of your Medicare eligibility and ending 3 months after the month of eligibility. After that you’ll enroll or make plan changes during the Annual Election Period (AEP), which starts 15 October and ends on 7 December.
Enrollment is simple. Most seniors use an Montana Medicare agent. Agents are licensed experts who stay on top of the details of all of the plans available. They’re paid to find the best plan for your situation, and they can’t use unethical selling and marketing tactics. The second way is to go directly to Medicare.gov or call the Medicare hotline.
Related Montana Medicare Insurance
Montana Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Montana:
- Humana Gold Plus H6622-007
- HumanaChoice H5525-027
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Premier
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect Essential
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-089
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect Rx
- HumanaChoice H5525-031
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Classic
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Optimum
- HumanaChoice H6609-029
- HumanaChoice H5216-089
- HumanaChoice H5216-086
- HumanaChoice H6609-004
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Basic
- PacificSource Medicare MyCare 30
- PacificSource Medicare MyCare Rx 29
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.