This page lists all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans in Maryland, presented by county. Maryland Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare with non-government health insurance that provides more coverage.
Click on your county below to compare your plans. Plans vary from county to county, including premiums, and some rural counties may not have plans.
Maryland Medicare Advantage Enrollment Options
Medicare Advantage plan enrollment is only available during enrollment periods. Seniors turning age 65, and those with Medicare Disability, can use their Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). IEP is a 7-month period starting 3 months before the month of your Medicare eligibility and ending 3 months after the month of eligibility. After that you’ll enroll or make plan changes during the Annual Election Period (AEP), which starts 15 October and ends on 7 December.
Enrollment is simple. Most seniors use an Maryland Medicare agent. Agents are licensed experts who stay on top of the details of all of the plans available. They’re paid to find the best plan for your situation, and they can’t use unethical selling and marketing tactics. The second way is to go directly to Medicare.gov or call the Medicare hotline.
Related Maryland Medicare Insurance
Maryland Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Maryland:
- Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
- University of Maryland Health Advantage Complete
- Johns Hopkins Advantage MD Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus High w/Part D (AB)
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus Basic w/o D (AB)
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus Basic w/D (AB)
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus Std w/o D (AB)
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus High w/o D (AB)
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus Std w/Part D (AB)
- MedStar Medicare Choice
- Aetna Medicare Connect Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage Standard MD
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage High MD
- Cigna-HealthSpring PreventiveCare
- Cigna-HealthSpring Preferred
- Erickson Advantage Freedom
- Erickson Advantage Signature without Drugs
- Erickson Advantage Signature with Drugs
- HumanaChoice H5216-129
- HumanaChoice H5216-029
- HumanaChoice H6609-103
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.