This page has all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for Maine Medicare beneficiaries. Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare benefits with government approved private health insurance that saves you money.
Click on your county below to compare your plans. Plans vary from county to county, including premiums, and some rural counties may not have plans.
Maine Medicare Advantage Enrollment Options
Medicare Advantage plan enrollment is only available during enrollment periods. Seniors turning age 65, and those with Medicare Disability, can use their Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). IEP is a 7-month period starting 3 months before the month of your Medicare eligibility and ending 3 months after the month of eligibility. After that you’ll enroll or make plan changes during the Annual Election Period (AEP), which starts 15 October and ends on 7 December.
Enrollment is simple. Most seniors use an Maine Medicare agent. Agents are licensed experts who stay on top of the details of all of the plans available. They’re paid to find the best plan for your situation, and they can’t use unethical selling and marketing tactics. The second way is to go directly to Medicare.gov or call the Medicare hotline.
Related Maine Medicare Insurance
Maine Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Maine:
- Martin’s Point Generations Advantage Select
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice
- Martin’s Point Generations Advantage Value
- Martin’s Point Generations Advantage Prime
- Today’s Options Advantage Plus 150A
- Today’s Options Premier 300
- Today’s Options Advantage Plus 550B
- Today’s Options Premier 200
- Today’s Options Advantage 300
- Aetna Medicare Freedom Plan
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 1
- Aetna Medicare Elite Plan
- Martin’s Point Generations Advantage Value Plus
- Aetna Medicare Select Plan
- Anthem MediBlue Plus
- Humana Gold Plus H5619-040
- Harvard Pilgrim Stride Value Rx
- Harvard Pilgrim Stride Value Rx Plus
- Humana Gold Plus H5619-066
- Humana Gold Plus H5619-001
- Aetna Medicare Value Plan
- Anthem MediBlue Choice
- Today’s Options Premier Plus 650B
- Today’s Options Premier Plus 250A
- Anthem MediBlue Access
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.