This page has all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for Hawaii Medicare beneficiaries. Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare benefits with government approved private health insurance that saves you money.
Rural counties have limited HMO and PPO plans options, and possibly none at all. Click on your county below to see and compare your options..
When and How to Enroll in a Hawaii Medicare Advantage Plan
Medicare Advantage plan enrollment is only available during enrollment periods. Seniors turning age 65, and those with Medicare Disability, can use their Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). IEP is a 7-month period starting 3 months before the month of your Medicare eligibility and ending 3 months after the month of eligibility. After that you’ll enroll or make plan changes during the Annual Election Period (AEP), which starts 15 October and ends on 7 December.
Ready to enroll but not sure where to start? No problem, it’s simple! Most people use a Hawaii Medicare agent to walk them through the whole process. Your agent is an expert on the plans available in your area, and can help you compare features. Agents are required to follow the selling and marketing guidelines established by Medicare. If you’d rather not go through an agent, you can visit Medicare.gov.
Related Hawaii Medicare Insurance
Hawaii Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Hawaii:
- HMSA Akamai Advantage Standard Plus
- HMSA Akamai Advantage Standard
- Humana Gold Plus H0028-004
- HumanaChoice H5216-041
- HumanaChoice H6609-150
- HumanaChoice H5216-040
- HumanaChoice H6609-137
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Maui
- HMSA Akamai Advantage Complete Plus
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 1
- HMSA Akamai Advantage Complete
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Enhanced
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Hawaii Island
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Basic
- Essential Advantage
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.