This page has all 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans for Connecticut Medicare beneficiaries. Medicare Advantage plans replace your Original Medicare benefits with government approved private health insurance that saves you money.
Rural counties have limited HMO and PPO plans options, and possibly none at all. Click on your county below to see and compare your options..
Medicare Advantage Enrollment in Connecticut
Medicare Advantage has an Annual Election Period (AEP). This open enrollment period starts on the 15th of October and ends on the 7th of December. Coverage begins on the 1st of January. New Medicare beneficiaries have a one-time Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). For most people this happens when then they turn 65.
Ready to enroll but not sure where to start? No problem, it’s simple! Most people use a Connecticut Medicare agent to walk them through the whole process. Your agent is an expert on the plans available in your area, and can help you compare features. Agents are required to follow the selling and marketing guidelines established by Medicare. If you’d rather not go through an agent, you can visit Medicare.gov.
Related Connecticut Medicare Insurance
- Connecticut Medicare Advantage Plans
- Connecticut Medicare Supplements
- Connecticut Medicare Part D Plans
Connecticut Medicare Advantage Availability
Here’s the complete list of 2018 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Connecticut:
- Aetna Medicare Standard Plan
- Aetna Medicare Elite Plan
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 1
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 3
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 2
- Anthem MediBlue Select
- Anthem MediBlue Plus
- Wellcare Value
- Choice Plan 2
- ConnectiCare Flex Plan 3
- Choice Plan 1
- ConnectiCare Passage Plan 1
- ConnectiCare Flex Plan 1
- Passage Plan 1
- ConnectiCare Choice Plan 2
- Flex Plan 3
- Flex Plan 2
- Flex Plan 1
- ConnectiCare Choice Plan 1
- ConnectiCare Flex Plan 2
- Aetna Medicare Value Plan
- WellCare Rx
- WellCare Preferred
- Health New England Medicare Premier 2
- Health New England Medicare Premier 1
- Health New England Medicare Premier 3
This page was last updated on 10/14/2017.